Omni Chicago Hotel - Chicago, IL
ELEVATE YOUR TRAVEL ROUTINE IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
Placed on Chicago’s famed Michigan Ave, and along the Magnificent Mile, the all-suite Omni Chicago Hotel puts you in the heart of The Windy City. World-class shopping, stunning views, and premium culinary destinations are all within reach when you stay with us. Whether you’re here for work or play, the comforts of our city-inspired luxurious accommodations provide the ultimate downtown retreat.
Chicago is an exciting destination for both the leisure and business traveler. Let Omni Chicago Hotel make your trip extra special with one of our packages. Whether you are looking for romance or family fun, we have a package that will let you experience the charm of Chicago.
30% off best available rate for new and current Select Guest® Members of the Omni Loyalty program
Spend your dollars on anything you want more of: more spa, more golf, more food, or more room. Whatever you're a part of — stay that way.
- 347 All-Suite Guest Rooms
- Free & Paid WiFi
- Rooftop Sun Deck
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- In-Room Dining
- In-Room Fitness Kits Available
- Safe Deposit Box at Front Desk
- Indoor Pool
- 676 Restaurant & Bar
- Same-Day Dry Cleaning
- Valet Parking
- Fitness Center
- Omni Kids Crew
- 8,000 Square Feet of Meeting Space
- Multilingual Staff
- Post/Parcel Service
- Translation Services
Pricing and availability based on your current search, and exclude taxes and fees.
Explore the hotel through the eyes of our guests. Share your photos with #AtTheOmni.
As Michigan Avenue’s only all-suite hotel, Omni Chicago Hotel offers luxury amenities and a taste of Chicago to every guest. See what amenities await you in the Windy City.
- ALL PHOTOS
- ALL PHOTOS
Explore events and happenings near the hotel or in the greater Chicago area with our list of the best and most interesting events and attractions Chicago has to offer.
Chicago boasts an array of things to do including shopping on Michigan Avenue, dining, taking in a game or just spending time on the waterfront.
Our signature 676 Restaurant & Bar is a restaurant and lounge, located on the 4th floor overlooking the beautiful Magnificent Mile.
Parking and Directions
WHERE IS OMNI CHICAGO HOTEL LOCATED?
Omni Chicago Hotel puts guests in the heart of all the action in Chicago. The hotel's physical address is at 676 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, Illinois 60611.
WHAT IS THE CLOSEST AIRPORT TO OMNI CHICAGO HOTEL?
Chicago Midway Airport is located approximately 13 miles away. Chicago O'Hare International Airport is about 19 miles from the hotel.
The Omni Chicago Hotel is not offering valet parking. Self-parking only in neighborhood lots.
Valet Parking Rates:
- 0 – 2 hours: $30
- 2 – 10 hours: $41
- 12 – 24 hours: $76
- Restaurant up to 4 hours with validation: $17
Chicago is well-served with public transportaion. The following options are available:
- Elevated trains (The El) are identified by color of the line. The closest stop to the hotel is four blocks away at Chicago & State on the Red Line.
- Navy Pier seasonally operates a free trolley east and west between State Street and the Pier. Pickup is at the corner of Grand and Rush Avenue (four blocks).
- Chicago Water Taxi is a great way to get around the city during the warm weather months. Cost is $2 – $4 per person and picks up at various locations.
Taxis are a convenient means of transportation in Chicago. Occasionally you might leave an item behind in the taxi or have a service concern. Always make sure to jot down the taxi number and name of the cab company when you get in – you will find the number on the license facing your seat. Below is a schedule of current taxi fares:
- The flag pull or initial charge to enter a cab is $2.25 for the first 1/9 mile.
- The additional fraction of a mile charge is $.20 for each additional 1/9 mile.
- Every 36 seconds of time elapsed is $.20.
- The flat fee for the first additional passenger is $1.
- The flat fee for each additional passenger, after the first additional passenger, is $.50.
- Tipping is customary for good service. - If you would like to file a complaint or compliment a cab driver, please call 311.
- Please make sure you have the cab number when you call.
- Rates are set by the local taxi companies and are subject to change without notice.
OPTIONS FROM CHICAGO O’HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $35 – $50 each way (45-minute trip)
- Town Car Service: Approximately $104 including tax and gratuity
- Limousine Service: Approximately $156 depending on number of passengers
- Train: The CTA Blue Line provides 24-hour service to downtown. The closest stop is
- Clark & Lake, which is a 10-minute cab ride to the hotel or you may transfer for free at Jackson Street and take the Red Line Howard train to Chicago Avenue, which is 5 blocks from the hotel. Fare is approximately $5 per person. Visit the CTA website for more information and maps.
- Shuttle Service: For one passenger traveling to/from downtown Chicago one way, the cost is approximately $32. For round trip, the cost is approximately $50. For multi-passenger quotes or other information, please visit Airport Tex Press.
OPTIONS FROM CHICAGO MIDWAY AIRPORT
- Taxi Service: Approximately $25 – $35 each way (30 – 40 minute trip)
- Shuttle Service: For one passenger traveling to/from downtown Chicago one way, the cost is approximately $32. For round trip, the cost is approximately $50. For multi-passenger quotes or other information, please visit Airport Tex Press. Rates are subject to change.
- Town Car Service: Approximately $95 including tax and gratuity
- Limousine Service: Approximately $125 – $145 depending on number of passengers
- Train: Midway is connected to downtown via the CTA Orange Line. The closest stop is Clark & Lake, which is a 10-minute cab ride to the hotel or you may transfer for free at Roosevelt Road and take the Red Line Howard train to Chicago Avenue, which is 5 blocks from the hotel. Fare is approximately $2.25 per person. Visit the CTA website for more information and maps.
WHAT TIME IS CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT?
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
IS THE HOTEL PET FRIENDLY? Dogs up to 25 lbs. and cats are accepted at Omni Chicago Hotel if a valid credit card is on file. The guest will be required to sign a document accepting complete financial responsibility for any damage caused by the pet. Each room with a pet will be charged a cleaning fee of $125 per stay. If you have more than one pet, please contact the hotel directly to discuss. The pet must be placed in a carrier when housekeeping, mini-bar staff, or engineering enters the room. In the event where a dog begins to bark or is the cause of guest complaints, the guest will be asked to remove the pet.